Students can gain valuable experience for their future careers
Faculty of Business and Engineering
In 1997, the Faculty of Business and Engineering (FWI) became a separate faculty at the University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt. Already since 1971, however, young people have been prepared in Schweinfurt as well as possible for their future careers. Our degree programmes are characterised by a versatile and international practical orientation.
On an international campus, we provide our students with the opportunity to gather individual experiences at the interface of business and technology/engineering, to develop themselves with a focus on the professional world and to establish their own network. Our degree programmes are designed to be application as well as internationally oriented.
Manifold cooperation with regional and national companies ensure a constant transfer of technology and knowledge between our Faculty and the world of business.
On an interdisciplinary level, we are working together with other FHWS faculties: Faculty of Applied Natural Sciences and Humanities (FANG), Faculty of Electrical Engineering (FE), Faculty of Computer Science and Business Information Systems (FIW), Faculty of Mechanical Engineering (FM), and the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration (FWiWi).
On these pages you will find more information about that. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Degree programme flyers
- Flyer B.Eng. in Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen BWW (German only)
- Flyer B.Eng. in Business and Engineering IBE
- Flyer B.Eng. in Logistik BLO (German only)
- Flyer B.Eng. in Logistics IBLfileadmin/redaktion/01_Fakultaet/Publikationen/Faltblätter/191220-faltblatt_master_wi_de_Web.pdf
- Flyer M.Eng. in Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen MWW (German only)
Please visit the Studies section of this website for more information about conditions for admission.
For prospective students
- studying at FHWS
- applying for studies at FHWS
- connecting FWI with the world of business
- studying internationally & TWIN Programme
- additional support