Bachelor’s in Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
Please follow the link to get module descriptions for the German-taught bachelor’s programme Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen (BWW)
Follow this link for more information about the application process at FHWS
When thinking about the course selection, please note the following:
- Some courses are offered either in summer semesters or in winter semesters (see module handbook).
- The modules Projektseminar (PSEM) and Businessplan (BUPL) are offered twice a year, i.e. in the summer semester and the winter semester in German as well as in English. In the winter semester, the module Produktentwicklung (PROE) takes place in German; in a summer semester it is offered in German and English. You can select a maximum of two from these three modules. The number of participants is limited. Please register in advance with the help of your learning agreement. However, participation cannot be guaranteed.
- Courses in German: These courses are aimed at German native speakers. The language of instruction and the examination focuses on this target group. There will be no examinations in English.
- Each semester, a new decision is made as to which elective modules are offered.
- Schlüsselkompetenzen (core competences; SKO1 und SKO2): The number of participants is limited. Please register in advance with the help of your learning agreement. However, participation cannot be guaranteed.
Prof. Dr. Elke Stadelmann, elke.stadelmann[at]fhws.de