Decisions can be made in a more targeted way!<STRONG/>
In cooperation with the Technologie- und Gründerzentrum Würzburg (TGZ), our lab regularly offers training courses for ERP managers.
The reason is obvious. ERP systems have become a vital part of manufacturing companies. Due to their high complexity and simultaneous efficiency, ERP experts demand horrendous daily rates.
In order to remedy the resulting dependence on these systems houses, a more favourable alternative in the form of training courses is offered here. Please note that the courses are currently only in German.
- Fundamental insight into ERP systems
- Understanding, connecting, penetrating and optimizing ERP processes
- Ability to independently master business processes
- Ability to increase efficiency and planning precision
<STRONG/>When?starting on 16 November 2019
128 teaching hours lasting 45 minutes on Saturdays from 9:00 to 16:00 (individual changes possible)
Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften
[Module 1] – Discover ERP!
- Short theoretical, general introduction
- Model your own example company
- Learn to implement your own ERP system
[Module 2] – Investigate ERP systems!
- Apply newly acquired skills to realistic situations and problems
[Module 3] – Show your ERP skills!
- Apply all things you learnt
- Map a real process from production or order processing in the ERP system
[Completion] – Examination!
- Examination with certificate of participation
Course participants may apply for funding through the European Social Fund (ESF).
- For the duration of the training, employees are released from their duties by the employer
- Place of residence or work are in Bavaria
Not eligible are:
- Civil servants
- Employees of corporate bodies, institutes and foundations under public law
- € 714.00 (incl. VAT) eligible for funding
- € 2,856.00 (incl. VAT) not eligible for funding