Branch library for LogisticsRoom 20.1.25 - Campus Ledward
SimPick houses the FHWS branch library for Logistics. This allows Logistics students to get to know the concept of logistical processes directly when borrowing their books.
- Create an SAP order and thereby create a picking request;
- Process the picking request yourself (under instructions).
- This process is valid for borrowing, returning and adding new books.
- Students create an SAP standard order
- The books’ order positions have to be entered manually
- The standard order is converted into a picking request
- Automatic conveyor technology runs with order picking boxes up to the order picking stations where the books are stored
- Orders are picked with PDA support
- Only if the process is completed, the loan is booked into the library system
Currently, the target station of a picking box is set manually via a reflector system (“cateyes”), which is analysed by photoelectric sensors. Box control is thus independent from the EWM system.
- Implementation of the control of the order picking boxes via barcodes.
- Integration of an already existing pick-by-light system.
- The picking support of one of the shelving racks is converted to pick-by-voice.
- The WMS of the horizontal carousel will be directly connecte to SAP-EWM.
Currently by arrangement